Friday, October 4, 2013

Dunlop Eskrima Bag...

Today is the start of 3-day discount sales in SM City DasmariƱas. I'm saving my money a few weeks ago to buy this bag:

http://www.amazon.com/DUNLOP-Biomimetic-Racquet-Thermo-Bag/dp/B004E0K8FO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_7



(It's originally a 6 tennis rackets bag but the important thing is the items fit inside.)


Here are my 30 inches red padded sticks, padded arm and hand guards and 29 inches yantok sticks. My padded sticks really fit unlike other tennis racket bags where they are more expensive and they don't fit.



Here are my Bahi sticks (28.5 inches), Bahi sword (28.5 inches), Rattan sticks (28 inches), my two 27 inches Brazilian itak or bolo (blades are 22 inches each), towel and plastic bags. This part is good for my 1.5 liter Gatorade water bottle where it has a silver thermal guard that maintains the temperature of items inside it for hours.


Here are my Bahi knife, blunt metal dagger, blunt Karambit and mouthpiece for boxers.


It also has 2 cushions at the back for comfort.





The cost is PHP1,960 in Chris Sports store. The price on the tag is PHP2,800. One of the staff of the store told me the other day (where the price is P2,800) that it's PHP3,700+ before so I really saved a lot. Good thing I waited for the 3-day sale of the mall where it has 30% discount today. There's a saying that "Waiting really pays off." The downside of the discounted bag are there are some torn, excess thread and also, some rust at the bottom.


I don't need to buy this Eskrima bag anymore in Recto where it costs PHP1,200 and doesn't fit the padded guards for arms and hands.


It's just a sham I already quit in Kalis Ilustrisimo. But, if they still allow me, then maybe I'll still continue with them since most other FMA styles look mediocre to me.