Sunday, August 18, 2013

No practice...

Last week, Ma'am Peachie of Kalis Ilustrisimo told me that even though sometimes when it rains during practice, they still continue it. So even though the sky is shady gray this Sunday morning, I still went onto the practice. It poured hard rain after I ate breakfast at Jollibee near LRT United Nations station.



Meanwhile, while sitting, holding an umbrella and having a Khadaffy Janjalani impression, this is what happened...:



I went there at around almost 10 AM and waited until 11:30 AM. Nobody shows up. 

I think rainy season is the perfect time to practice using eskrima sticks while trying to fight off the rain and the wind blows. It can serve as a training for your arm strength, balance and coordination. Also, there's a possibility that you can meet your enemy during a rainy weather. So I think, Kalis Ilustrisimo members should show up today because of those reasons. They should just keep their personal belongings especially their electronic gadgets from getting wet.


Next time I see a shady/dark gray sky in a Sunday morning even if it's not raining and especially if I don't see the fucking sun, I won't leave my house.